Rose Theatre Kingston is a fully accessible and inclusive organisation; we welcome all members of the community.
'I've loved working at the Rose in three productions now, and I've been particularly impressed by their excellent efforts at ensuring no one is excluded from enjoying all this beautiful theatre has to offer.'
Jane Asher, President National Autistic Society; Arthritis Care; Parkinson's UK
The Rose has:
- 10 wheelchair spaces in the auditorium (stalls and circle). If you have any specific seating requirements, require a wheelchair space please contact our Box Office.
- Accessible toilets on every floor.
- Level access into the building and The Swallow Bakery
- Lift access to all floors
- Low counters at the Box Office and the Stalls Bar
- Automatic doors to gain entrance into the building
Blue Badge parking is available in the High Street and the Rose car park. The nearest parking is the Rose Car Park which is open until midnight, the entrance to which is on East Lane (KT1 2NN).
Please let us know in advance if you are bringing a guide dog, so that we can arrange a water bowl and dog-sitter during the performance if required.
The Rose has achieved the first level Bronze Award of the ‘Access is Everything’ scheme for commitment to access within the venue, and we will be working towards the silver and gold levels.
If you require any further information on access please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8174 0090.