Terms and Conditions
For the full Terms & Conditions please read this document
You must have read and agreed to our full terms and conditions to order from the Rose Theatre.
Terms and Conditions
- The theatre management reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the premises in reasonable circumstances.
- Latecomers cannot be guaranteed admission to the auditorium until a convenient break in the performance.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded unless the performance is cancelled or postponed.
- Tickets are sold subject to the theatre management's right to make alterations to the event or advertised arrangements rendered necessary by unavoidable cause.
- Unauthorised recording, photography and copying of any artistic performance within the Rose Theatre is prohibited.
- Mobile phones and any other electronic equipment must be switched off before entering the auditorium.
- The re-sale of this ticket for commercial gain will make it voidable.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Ticket holders are responsible for checking tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
There is a £1 fee for each ticket and a overall transaction fee of £1.60. No booking fees apply for tickets booked in person at the Rose box office.
Discounts & concessions
Only one discount per ticket will apply and is for shows of more than two night duration. All subject to availability. No discounts apply to pit cushion prices.
Over 60, unwaged, entertainment union members, children under 16yrs and students £3 off, where it applies
Rose Saver – how it works
Book two shows and save £2 per ticket. Book three shows and save £3 per ticket. Book for four shows or more and save £4 per ticket. Tickets must be booked simultaneously and apply to shows marked ROSE SAVER . Applies top three price bands only, Mon–Thurs only.
Groups of 10 or more enjoy generous discounts on some shows and a specially discounted price for some midweek matinees. Call the groups line on
08444 821 556 for details.
Schools, Colleges and Universities
Tickets from £8 are available on selected performances for groups of 10 or more. 11th teacher ticket free in every 10.
Children & babies
Children under 5 will not be admitted in to the auditorium except for children’s and family shows. For health and safety reasons, all children must be allocated a seat and
issued with a ticket. We will not charge an admission fee for babies-in-arms under 18 months old but a free ticket must be collected from Box Office. Prams/buggies may be stored in the foyer at the owner’s risk.
There are a number of floor places situated in the pit area, directly in front of the stage, where audience members can sit on their own cushion. Prices start from
£8 on most shows.
Patrons with disabilities enjoy half price tickets. The Rose is a fully accessible and inclusive organisation and we welcome all members of the community.
• 10 wheelchair spaces in auditorium (stalls and circle)
• Blue Badge parking in High Street and Rose car park
• Accessible toilets on every floor
• Level access into building and Culture Café
• Lift access to all floors
• Low counters at Box office and stalls bar
• Automatic entrance into the building
Digital hearing loops for patrons with a hearing aid Sennheiser headsets for hard of hearing patrons without a hearing aid. Guide and hearing dogs are welcome.
Please let us know in advance so we may provide a dog-sitter and water bowl.
Please feel free to contact us in advance to discuss how we can help make your visit as comfortable as possible on 020 8939 4078 or email email@example.com. Details can be found on our website rosetheatrekingston.org/access
We are happy to answer any questions you might have about our terms and conditions or any other question relating to Rose Theatre’s online shop and box office. For more information, please firstname.lastname@example.org