1 February 2019
Share your photos and love stories for the opportunity to win a romantic dinner and tickets to Captain Corelli’s Mandolin, Louis de Bernieres' iconic story of a passionate love affair set against the turbulent backdrop of World War II.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. To enter this competition, participants must comment on the Rose Facebook or Twitter posts with a photo or text about their love stories.
2. Entrants must be resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over and a follower of the Rose Theatre Kingston Facebook account.
3. Employees of Rose Theatre Kingston will not be eligible. The Rose reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participants.
4. Entries must be received by midday on Thursday 14th February, only one entry per person.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries at midday on Thursday 14th February. The winner will be contacted via the relevant platform in order to obtain their contact details and will subsequently receive correspondence detailing how the prize can be redeemed. If the prize remains unclaimed after 24 hours of notification or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Rose's discretion and will be notified via Twitter or Instagram.
6. There will be ONE prize winner who will receive: two tickets to Captain Corelli's Mandolin for a performance of their choice between Tue 23 and Tue 30 April, plus dinner for two in a local restaurant (max spend £40) on the same day of the performance.
7. Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. The Rose reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
8. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to the Rose or such third parties.