To be in with a chance to win a Family Ticket (4 tickets) to see The Gruffalo’s Child at the Rose on Friday 26 October at 1.30pm, simply comment on this post with your answer to the following question. Who wrote The Gruffalo’s Child?
Terms & Conditions
1. To enter this competition, participants must comment the correct answer to the question on the Rose Theatre Gruffalo's Child Facebook post.
2. Entrants must be resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over and a follower of any of the Rose Theatre Kingston accounts on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
3. Employees of Rose Theatre Kingston will not be eligible. The Rose reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participants.
4. By taking part in this promotion, participants confirm that they accept the Competition Terms and Conditions and Image Usage Rights terms and conditions below.
5. Entries must be received by midnight on Sun 21 Oct, only one entry per person.
6. The winner will be drawn on Mon 22 Oct. The winners will be contacted via the relevant platform in order to obtain their contact details and will subsequently receive correspondence detailing how the prize can be redeemed. If the prize remains unclaimed after 24 hours of notification or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Rose's discretion and will be notified via Facebook.
7. The person will be chosen at random. The Rose’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be 1 prize winner who will receive:
Prize details: A family ticket (4 tickets) to see The Gruffalo's Child on Fri 26 Oct at 1.30pm. Tickets are valid for the performance on Fri 26 Oct at 1.30pm only.
9. Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. No upgrades are allowed. The Rose reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
11. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and their companions.
12. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to the Rose or such third parties.
13. By entering the competition you allow the Rose to use your images in the manner set out below. Please see Image Usage Rights below.
14. The Rose reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe or any other circumstance beyond its control.
15. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. The promoter of this competition is Rose Theatre Kingston, 24-26 High Street, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1HL