The Mafia 10 Commandments
'Don Pedro here, kingpin, boss giving you a lil' piece of advice, actually 10 pieces of advice, before mafia inspired Much Ado About Nothing opens tonight.
- No one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.
- Never look at the wives of friends.
- Never be seen with cops.
- Don't go to pubs and clubs.
- Always being available for the clan is a duty - even if your wife is about to give birth.
- Appointments must absolutely be respected.
- Wives must be treated with respect.
- When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.
- Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.
- Anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values cannot be a part of the clan.
Much Ado About Nothing runs until Sun 6 May. For more information click here.
View All Posts