My Brilliant Friend Naples Competition
Win a trip to Naples and more fabulous prizes!
To celebrate the world premiere of My Brilliant Friend, based on Elena Ferrante’s Neapolitan Novels, we are offering one lucky customer and their brilliant friend the chance to win fabulous prizes including a dream trip to Naples! To enter, all you need to do is post a short story, a photo with a caption and/or a short video clip about your brilliant friend by Fri 24 Mar on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #RoseBrilliant.
The prize draw will be for one of the following three prizes:
1. First prize
A trip to Naples for two people plus two top-priced tickets to My Brilliant Friend, souvenir programme and interval drinks on Sun 2 Apr.
2. Second prize
Two top-priced tickets to My Brilliant Friend, souvenir programme and interval drinks on Sat 25 Mar; plus dinner for two at Jackson & Rye Kingston and overnight stay at DoubleTree Hilton Kingston on the same night (25/03) as well as £200 Bentalls voucher to spend with personal shopping.
3. Third prize
Two top-priced tickets to My Brilliant Friend, souvenir programme, interval drinks and overnight stay at DoubleTree Hilton Kingston on Sat 18 Mar.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be received between Fri 27 Jan and Fri 24 Mar 2017, only one entry per person.
2. Entrants must be resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over and a follower of any of the Rose Theatre accounts on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
3. Employees of Rose Theatre Kingston will not be eligible. The Rose reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participants.
4. By taking part in this promotion, participants confirm that they accept the Competition Terms and Conditions and Image Usage Rights terms and conditions below.
5. To enter this competition, participants must share their stories, images and/or video clips on any social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook or Instagram – using the hashtag #RoseBrilliant
6. Prizes will be drawn on Fri 10 Mar (3rd prize), Fri 17 Mar (2nd prize), Fri 24 Mar (1st prize). The winners will be contacted on the day via the relevant platform in order to obtain their contact details and will subsequently receive correspondence detailing how the prize can be redeemed. If the prize remains unclaimed after 24 hours of notification or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Rose's discretion and will be notified via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
7. Three stories/ images/videos will be chosen at random. The Rose’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be 3 prize winners who will receive:
- First prize: Two top-priced tickets to My Brilliant Friend, souvenir programme and interval drinks on Sun 2 Apr; plus, London to Naples return flights and 3 nights stay for two people. Travel to be booked before 10 Apr 2017 and to be taken before 30 Sep 2017. Holiday to be supplied by EasyJet or Expedia and subject to their terms and conditions. Subject to availability, exclusions apply. Three nights weekend stay for 2 adults sharing a room.
- Second prize: Two top-priced tickets to My Brilliant Friend, souvenir programme and interval drinks on Sat 25 Mar; plus dinner for two at Jackson & Rye Kingston and overnight stay at DoubleTree Hilton Kingston on the same night (25/03) as well as £200 Bentalls voucher to be used for personal shopping. The personal shopping with Bentalls Store must be pre-booked directly with Bentalls in advance of the appointment. DoubleTree stay is for bed and breakfast only on Sat 25 Mar. Max spend for dinner at Jackson & Rye is £80. The drinks voucher at the Rose Café can be used for one glass of wine, Prosecco, beer or soft drink per guest.
- Third prize: Two top-priced tickets to My Brilliant Friend, souvenir programme, interval drinks and overnight stay at DoubleTree Hilton Kingston all to be used on Sat 18 Mar. The drinks voucher at the Rose Café can be used for one glass of wine, Prosecco, beer or soft drink per guest. DoubleTree stay is for bed and breakfast only on Sat 18 Mar.
9. Prizes are non changeable and non transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. No upgrades are allowed. The Rose reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
10. Trip to Naples must be booked before 10 Apr 2017 (and travel by 30 Sep). The winner will be asked to provide their preferred travel dates, however, blackout periods will apply and dates are subject to availability. Holiday includes two return flights London-Naples and three night accommodation for 2 adults sharing a room (no meals, airport transfers or other extras are included); holiday to be supplied by EasyJet or Expedia (max value £500) and subject to EasyJet/Expedia terms and conditions.
11. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the travel companion selected by the winner, (save that the travel companion must be aged 16 or over) and references to the winner include (where the context permits) the travel companion.
12. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to the Rose or such third parties.
13. By entering the competition you allow the Rose to use your images in the manner set out below. Please see Image Usage Rights below.
14. The Rose reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter's control.
15. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. The promoter of this competition is Rose Theatre Kingston, 24-26 High Street, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1HL
Image Usage Rights
1. You confirm that you are aged 18 years or over. You confirm that the submitted photograph or video was taken and posted by you and have the right to grant, until further notice, the rights and licences below.
2. You will grant Rose Theatre Kingston permission to use any photograph/video featuring you (and where applicable others) for the purposes set out below.
3. You will retain the copyright in the photographs/videos you give to the Rose at the time of granting consent.
4. The Rose shall be entitled to edit, copy, add to, take form or adapt the photograph/video as necessary and you irrevocably agree to waive the benefits of any provisions of law known as “moral rights” and (where applicable) you confirm that such agreement is also granted by any other individuals who appear in the photograph.
5. You confirm that the granting of the rights and licenses does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property right.
6. You do not object to the Rose storing copies of the photograph for the specified purposes or to it storing your contact details on its database in case it needs to contact you. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.